Jojoba & Aloe Facial Cleanser
Soothing oil cleanser with a citrusy floral bouquet
Suitable for all skins, but truly wonderful for dry and sensitive types. This is a water-free cleanser, that is also, a wonderful make-up remover. With a mix of floral, mint and citrus aromas, this silky cleanser lifts make up and cell debris, while strengthening and nourishing the skin.
Suitable for all skin types, and ideal for sensitive and fragile skin.
Cleansing, Nourishing, Soothing, Rejuvenating.
Organic macadamia oil, organic grape seed oil, organic coconut oil, organic jojoba oil, organic shea nut butter, peach kernel oil, aloe vera infused oil, natural vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol).
Approved by the NZ Vegetarian Society. Cruelty-free beauty in a precious world.
Application & Directions
- Application: Soothing and refreshingly floral. A deep, yet gentle water-free cleanser, that is also a really great make-up remover.
- Directions for Use: Use the Jojoba & Aloe Facial Cleanser in the evening, as a cleanser and make-up remover. But, you can also use this product if you a have a morning cleansing routine. Before applying, moisten your face with warm water. Pump 1 - 2 drops of the cleanser onto the palm of your hand and spread the cleansing oil evenly over your face and neck using small circular movements from the centre of your face moving outwards. To use as a make-up remover use a cotton wool pad or a face cloth. Do not rub, rather massage gently, as if you were making love to your skin. Moisten your face again with warm water and continue massaging. Alternate massaging with the silky cleanser and moistening your face, continuing this process until the water run off looks clear. Wipe excess off your face with a moist face cloth and gently using your hands, pat the skin until dry. If you wish, follow with Crystal Mist Herbal Toner prior to applying either the Intensive Moisturising Day Cream, the Soul & Skin Nourishing Night Cream, a Serum or Eye Cream.
- Cleansing: oils of macadamia, grape seed, coconut and jojoba have natural cleansing properties in addition to their softening and emollient benefits.
- Soothing: aloe vera infused oil soothes and helps to reduce inflamed skin.
- Anti-oxidant: natural vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol). Its benefits are supported by nourishing and rejuvenating ingredients.
- Rejuvenating: the oils of macadamia nut, grape seed, coconut, jojoba and peach kernel provide a source of ingredients that are nourishing, and are key to support optimal cellular regeneration. Essential oils of palmarosa, rose otto, orange, lavender and peppermint stimulate circulation and encourage cell renewal. Your skin is left feeling relaxed and supple… and your soul is exquisitely calmed.
Macadamia integrifolia* (macadamia), Vinis vinifera* (grape seed),Cocos nucifera (coconut), Simmondsia chinensis* (jojoba), Butyrospermum parkii* (shea butter), Prunus persica (peach), Aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis) infused oil, coco caprate/caprylate, d-alpha tocopherol (natural vitamin E), β-citronellol”, geraniol”, (l)-linalool” (“components of Citrus sinensis [orange], Rosa damascena [rose otto], Cymbopogon martini [palmarosa], Lavandula angustifolia [lavender], Mentha piperita [peppermint] essential oils).
*Organic certified; ^EcoCert Approved for use in organic and natural certified skin care.Certified organic ingredients: 95%.
Our labels and square boxes (made from recycled paper) are designed and printed at Positive Signs, also in Mosgiel.
So, we are proud to be part of the Buy NZ Made Brand and to display it on our products.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
This website is operated by Azurlis Limited. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By submitting an order on this website you are agreeing to the terms that appear below (as amended from time to time). The terms that will govern your purchase will be those in effect at the date of your order.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights. We will treat each order for goods as an offer by you to purchase the goods subject to these terms and conditions.
All our prices are inclusive of GST.
We accept payment by PayPal or by direct bank transfer. Full payment is required before your goods can be dispatched.
You will receive an email confirmation & invoice immediately after you have placed your order to let you know that we have received your order.
Please ensure that all your details on the invoice are correct. Any changes need to be notified to us within 24 hours of you receiving your invoice.
DESCRIPTION OF GOODS
Our goods are described in great detail to the best of our ability. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, you may return the goods at your own cost, and subject to them being undamaged, a refund will be given. Postal charges will not be refunded.
Your goods will be dispatched within 2 working days of receipt of payment, on a 1-3 day delivery time, to New Zealand based addresses.
International orders are dispatched 1 – 3 days of payment confirmation, on a 6 -10 working days ticket. However the exact time frame of arrival of purchased goods is dependent on final international destination and can be affected by issues that are not under our control.
CANCELLATION & RETURNS
You may cancel your order at anytime before the goods are dispatched and without penalty. A full refund will be made within 7 days of your request to cancel.
In the event that your goods are faulty, you may return them for a full refund.
Refunds will be made by the same method of original payment, within 7 days of goods being received back at Azurlis® Natural Skin Care. Postal charges will not be refunded.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: Invermay, 176 Puddle Alley Mosgiel Otago NZ 9092.
SHIPPING OF RETURNED ITEMS
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Invermay, 176 Puddle Alley Mosgiel Otago NZ 9092.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully. We collect this information to enable us to process your order and offer you the best possible service. Calls may be recorded for quality and training purposes.
All personal information that you provide will be held confidentially and will not be passed to third parties unless you give permission to do so or it is necessary to do so in order to provide you with the services you have booked. Where payment is processed via credit card, credit card numbers are not retained on our database.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
Your name, address, telephone number, email address
We may use this information to inform you about our product offers.
COMPLAINTS & ENQUIRIES
We hope you enjoy our products and using our website. If you have any comments, feedback or enquiries please email us at email@example.com, or call 0800-298-7547 (New Zealand Only).
It is our intention that all information on this website is as accurate and up to date as possible. However, we cannot guarantee this. Errors on our website are rare, but mistakes can happen. In the unlikely event of an error in price being made on our website, we will contact you and give you the opportunity to amend or cancel your order. If your credit card has already been charged and we subsequently cancel your order, we will immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the value of the incorrect price (including delivery charges). Price and availability information are subject to change without notice.
Azulis® Natural Skin Care reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without notice.