Delicate Skin Serum I
This is a gentle nourishing serum that helps to calm and sooth the skin.
- apricot kernel
- flax seed
- organic evening primrose
- organic rosehip
- vitamin E
- German chamomile
- organic lavender
Size: 30 ml.
Application & Directions
- Application: This serum is one of two for rosacea skin, Delicate Skin Serum-I and Serum-II (a more potent form of Serum-I). It is always recommended to start with Serum-I, and some people stay on this products. However, if you want to benefit from using both, start with Serum-I for 1 week, then follow with Serum-II for another week. Then, select the serum that best suits your specific skin requirements or alternate between the two. Rosacea is a rather difficult condition and improvement can be dependent on many factors including genetic make-up, diet, stress and environmental exposure to allergens. Thus, not every person's skin will respond to these serum types immediately, however an improvement on the overall complexion is likely to be felt soon after commencing use.
- Directions for Use: Apply one drop to each cheek either at night or in the morning after cleansing. Gently massage with small circular movements away from the nose, until the serum covers your entire face and has been fully absorbed. Reapply if a richer coverage is desired. This serum can be used in the morning prior to applying make-up or in the evening after cleansing, for a wonderful night's sleep.
- Soothing: calendula infused oil and macadamia oil are known for their soothing benefits.
- Anti-oxidant: flax seed, pomegranate and natural vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol). Their benefits are supported by nourishing benefits of apricot kernel and macadamia nut oils, as well as those of the rejuvenating ingredients.
- Rejuvenating: with a unique blend of ingredients including oils of flax seed, rosehip, calendula, pomegranate, borage, evening primrose, as well as essential oils of rosewood, chamomile, lavender and immortelle. The synergistic properties of these ingredients make this serum a highly nurturing and protective serum to encourage the balancing of rosacea-prone skin.
Prunus armeniaca (apricot kernel), Linum usitatissimum (flax seed), Macadamia integrifolia (macadamia nut), Calendula officinalis* (calendula), Punica granatum (pomegranate), Rosa moschata* (rosehip), Borago officinalis (borage), Oenothera bienis* (evening primrose), Limanthes alba (meadowfoam), Ricinus communis* (castor), d-alpha tocopherol (natural vitamin E), β-citronellol”, geraniol”, (l)-linalool” (“components of Aniba roseadora [rosewood], Matricaria recutita [German chamomile], Lavandula angustifolia [lavender], Helichrysum angustifolium [immortelle], Dautus carota [carrot seed] essential oils).
*Organic Certification NZ, Australia, USA.
Our labels and square boxes (made from recycled paper) are designed and printed at Positive Signs, also in Mosgiel.
So, we are proud to be part of the Buy NZ Made Brand and to display it on our products.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
This website is operated by Azurlis Limited. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By submitting an order on this website you are agreeing to the terms that appear below (as amended from time to time). The terms that will govern your purchase will be those in effect at the date of your order.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights. We will treat each order for goods as an offer by you to purchase the goods subject to these terms and conditions.
All our prices are inclusive of GST.
We accept payment by PayPal or by direct bank transfer. Full payment is required before your goods can be dispatched.
You will receive an email confirmation & invoice immediately after you have placed your order to let you know that we have received your order.
Please ensure that all your details on the invoice are correct. Any changes need to be notified to us within 24 hours of you receiving your invoice.
DESCRIPTION OF GOODS
Our goods are described in great detail to the best of our ability. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, you may return the goods at your own cost, and subject to them being undamaged, a refund will be given. Postal charges will not be refunded.
Your goods will be dispatched within 2 working days of receipt of payment, on a 1-3 day delivery time, to New Zealand based addresses.
International orders are dispatched 1 – 3 days of payment confirmation, on a 6 -10 working days ticket. However the exact time frame of arrival of purchased goods is dependent on final international destination and can be affected by issues that are not under our control.
CANCELLATION & RETURNS
You may cancel your order at anytime before the goods are dispatched and without penalty. A full refund will be made within 7 days of your request to cancel.
In the event that your goods are faulty, you may return them for a full refund.
Refunds will be made by the same method of original payment, within 7 days of goods being received back at Azurlis® Natural Skin Care. Postal charges will not be refunded.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: Invermay, 176 Puddle Alley Mosgiel Otago NZ 9092.
SHIPPING OF RETURNED ITEMS
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Invermay, 176 Puddle Alley Mosgiel Otago NZ 9092.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully. We collect this information to enable us to process your order and offer you the best possible service. Calls may be recorded for quality and training purposes.
All personal information that you provide will be held confidentially and will not be passed to third parties unless you give permission to do so or it is necessary to do so in order to provide you with the services you have booked. Where payment is processed via credit card, credit card numbers are not retained on our database.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
Your name, address, telephone number, email address
We may use this information to inform you about our product offers.
COMPLAINTS & ENQUIRIES
We hope you enjoy our products and using our website. If you have any comments, feedback or enquiries please email us at email@example.com, or call 0800-298-7547 (New Zealand Only).
It is our intention that all information on this website is as accurate and up to date as possible. However, we cannot guarantee this. Errors on our website are rare, but mistakes can happen. In the unlikely event of an error in price being made on our website, we will contact you and give you the opportunity to amend or cancel your order. If your credit card has already been charged and we subsequently cancel your order, we will immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the value of the incorrect price (including delivery charges). Price and availability information are subject to change without notice.
Azulis® Natural Skin Care reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without notice.