Our Commitment to Cruelty-Free Natural & Organic Certified Skin Care in a Precious World
Because we love and respect life we
- handcrafted small batches of products so that they are always fresh
- formulate products that nourish the skin and nurture the soul
- completely transparent about the composition of our products, listing all ingredients
Our core values are
- love and laughter
- truth and transparency
- re-using and recycling
- sustainable practices in farming and processing of ingredients for food and personal care products.
- environmentally friendly practices
- to be socially responsible and to educate the public of disinformation on products that we use daily
We stay away from
- negativity in all forms
- harmful environment practices
- undesirable chemicals, e.g. petrochemicals, synthetics, fragrances, GMO’s, animal derived ingredients
- misleading and deceitful marketing claims
Especially Selected Ingredients for Unique Formulations
- Our formulations integrate current scientific knowledge with ancient principles that have stood the test of time.
- Our ingredients are 100% plant based without any animal derived components.
- Most of our ingredients are also organic certified.
- Our formulations have been developed to maximise the nourishing, antioxidants and regenative potential of the botanical ingredients. These formulations were designed to encourage optimal cellular hydration and cell renewal.
- Our products are made in small batches to ensure the best possible product quality. Because natural ingredients may vary in colour and consistency, our products sometimes vary accordingly. However, these variations do not in any way affect the quality and efficacy of our products.
- We do not test on animals, rather on willing human volunteers. We are grateful to all of those who participate in our trials. We are also delighted so many of our customers engage in consistent repeat purchasing.
Our Packaging & Printed Material - Recyclable and Environmentally Friendly
- Azurlis® natural skin care products are dispensed in either glass frosted jars, frosted glass pumps or in airless pumps. All of these can be recycled, and are ideal to maintain optimal product shelf-life.
- Air pumps are superb to minimise oxidation as no air comes into contact with the products.
- Frosted glass jars and bottles are great for natural skin care products because glass is a superbly inert material that is protective to natural ingredients.
- Non-transparent packaging protects the products from the UV rays.
- Airless technology allows you to use every last drop of the product.
- Organic Certification guarantees that all products are packaged in recyclable packaging. Allowable types of plastic include: PP, PET, PE, HDPE, and LDPE.
- Our brochures are printed in paper that is FSC certified. This certification confirms that the paper pulp is from renewable forests and that it is recyclable.
- Paper and cardboard used for our boxes is also FSC certified.