This is a fantastic cleanser combining the benefits of a gentle cream cleanser with a good percentage of natural coconut surfactant and a wonderful scent due to the presence of citrus essential oils.
The result is a mousse cleanser, that lathers further as you add water.Key ingredients:
- organic aloe vera extract*
- coconut oil*
- macadamia oil
- grape seed oil
- coconut derived surfactant
- peach kernel oil
- hyaluronic acid
Sizes: 100 ml Air Pump.
Applications and Directions for Use
- Application: A gentle mousse textured emulsion cleanser with light and fresh citrus aromas. This mousse cleanser removes make up and cell debris, while leaving the skin hydrated and supple. The synergistic freshening, cleansing and moisturising effects on your skin allow for a calming feeling to infuse your soul.
- Directions for use: Use the Cleansing Mousse as part of your morning and/or evening cleansing routine.
- Moisten your face with warm water. Place “1 – 2 pump drops” of the cleansing mousse onto moist hands. Apply to face and neck with circular upward movements. Moisten face to enhance the foaming action, with a "mousse" texture.
- Spread the mousse evenly over your face and neck using small circular movements from the centre of your face moving outwards. Do not rub, rather massage gently. Moisten your face again with warm water and continue massaging. Alternate massaging and moistening or rinsing your face, continuing this process until the water on your skin run off looks clear. Wipe excess water off your face with a moist face cloth while gently patting the skin until dry.
- Follow with our toners and moisturisers or your normal skin care routine.
- Cleansing: with extra natural surfactants derived from coconut oil, to cleanse with a foaming yet non-drying action - mousse texture, to help lift cell debris and dirt without drying the skin.
- Soothing: extracts of aloe vera and vanilla are known for their soothing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Anti-oxidant: natural vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol). Its benefits are supported by nourishing and rejuvenating ingredients.
- Rejuvenating: the oils of macadamia nut, grape seed, jojoba and peach kernel provide a source of ingredients that are nourishing, and are key to support optimal cellular regeneration. Essential oils of lemon verbena, palmarosa, wild orange, petitgrain and peppermint are stimulating for the skin and lovely for the soul.
Aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis) extract*, lapis lazuli gem essence, vegetable glycerine, coconut (Cocos nucifera) oil*, macadamia nut (Macadamia integrifolia) oil, grape seed (Vinis vinifera) oil, cetearyl olivate^ sorbitan olivate^, jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) oil*, decyl glucoside+, peach kernel (Prunus persica) oil, capric caprylic triglyceride (fractionated coconut oil), xanthan gum, castor (Ricinus communis) oil*, hyaluronic acid (yeast derived), vanilla (Vanilla planifolia) extract, lauryl glucoside+, dehydroacetic acid^, benzyl alcohol^, cetearyl alcohol, d-alpha tocopherol (natural vitamin E), potassium sorbate, essential oils (lemon verbena [Aloysia citriodora], palmarosa [Cymbopogon martini], wild orange [Citrus sinensis]*, petitgrain [Citrus aurantium], peppermint [Mentha piperita]), sodium phytate.
*Organic Certification NZ, Australia, USA; ^Eco Certification by the EU for use in natural and organic skin care products; +coconut oil derived natural surfactants.
Our labels and square boxes (made from recycled paper) are designed and printed at Positive Signs, also in Mosgiel.
So, we are proud to be part of the Buy NZ Made Brand and to display it on our products.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
This website is operated by Azurlis Limited. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By submitting an order on this website you are agreeing to the terms that appear below (as amended from time to time). The terms that will govern your purchase will be those in effect at the date of your order.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights. We will treat each order for goods as an offer by you to purchase the goods subject to these terms and conditions.
All our prices are inclusive of GST.
We accept payment by PayPal or by direct bank transfer. Full payment is required before your goods can be dispatched.
You will receive an email confirmation & invoice immediately after you have placed your order to let you know that we have received your order.
Please ensure that all your details on the invoice are correct. Any changes need to be notified to us within 24 hours of you receiving your invoice.
DESCRIPTION OF GOODS
Our goods are described in great detail to the best of our ability. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, you may return the goods at your own cost, and subject to them being undamaged, a refund will be given. Postal charges will not be refunded.
Your goods will be dispatched within 2 working days of receipt of payment, on a 1-3 day delivery time, to New Zealand based addresses.
International orders are dispatched 1 – 3 days of payment confirmation, on a 6 -10 working days ticket. However the exact time frame of arrival of purchased goods is dependent on final international destination and can be affected by issues that are not under our control.
CANCELLATION & RETURNS
You may cancel your order at anytime before the goods are dispatched and without penalty. A full refund will be made within 7 days of your request to cancel.
In the event that your goods are faulty, you may return them for a full refund.
Refunds will be made by the same method of original payment, within 7 days of goods being received back at Azurlis® Natural Skin Care. Postal charges will not be refunded.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: Invermay, 176 Puddle Alley Mosgiel Otago NZ 9092.
SHIPPING OF RETURNED ITEMS
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Invermay, 176 Puddle Alley Mosgiel Otago NZ 9092.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully. We collect this information to enable us to process your order and offer you the best possible service. Calls may be recorded for quality and training purposes.
All personal information that you provide will be held confidentially and will not be passed to third parties unless you give permission to do so or it is necessary to do so in order to provide you with the services you have booked. Where payment is processed via credit card, credit card numbers are not retained on our database.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
Your name, address, telephone number, email address
We may use this information to inform you about our product offers.
COMPLAINTS & ENQUIRIES
We hope you enjoy our products and using our website. If you have any comments, feedback or enquiries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0800-298-7547 (New Zealand Only).
It is our intention that all information on this website is as accurate and up to date as possible. However, we cannot guarantee this. Errors on our website are rare, but mistakes can happen. In the unlikely event of an error in price being made on our website, we will contact you and give you the opportunity to amend or cancel your order. If your credit card has already been charged and we subsequently cancel your order, we will immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the value of the incorrect price (including delivery charges). Price and availability information are subject to change without notice.
Azulis® Natural Skin Care reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without notice.