Intensive Moisturising Day Cream
For beautifully hydrated, youthful looking skin
A light and luxurious daily moisturiser that keeps the skin hydrated all day long, whilst encouraging deep cellular growth and regeneration, SPF_8.
Suitable for all types, and ideal as an anti-aging moisturiser.
Benefits:Soothing, Anti-oxidant, Rejuvenating.
Organic aloe vera extract, organic flax seed oil, organic calendula oil, organic borage oil, organic cocoa butter, organic macadamia oil, cucumber extract, chamomile extract, alpha-bisabolol, geranium, carrot seed.
Approved by the NZ Vegetarian Society. Cruelty-free beauty in a precious world.
Application & Directions
- Application: this day moisturiser exudes the refreshing aroma of exotic lush forests with a hint of wild geranium. This is a wondrous experience for the soul and a journey of discovery for those seeking perfectly glowing skin, all day long.
- Directions for use: use the Intensive Moisturising Day Cream every morning after cleansing and toning. Always start with tiny quantities of this moisturiser, increasing as needed. With the small spatula provided scoop a “grape seed” amount of the day cream. Transfer this onto your skin or the tip of your fingers and massage using small circular movements with the tips of your fingers, working from the centre of the face outwards. Massage and spread the cream until you feel just a fine veil over your skin as a protective and cooling shield.
- Re-apply if you wish to have a richer layer. This cream is highly penetrating leaving your skin aglow - simply a marvellous way to start the day.
- Soothing: extracts of aloe vera, alpha-bisabolol, chamomile and cucumber are known for their soothing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Anti-oxidant: natural vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) is a great anti-oxidant. Its benefits are complemented by nourishing and rejuvenating ingredients.
- Rejuvenating: the oils of flax seed, borage, cocoa nut, shea nut, calendula, macadamia and evening primrose are excellent sources of nourishing and rejuvenating ingredients that are key to support optimal cellular regeneration. The benefits os these ingredients are complemented by the stimulating activities of alpha bisabolol extract, as well as geranium and carrot seed essential oils. All great for the skin and soothing on the soul.
Aloe barbadensis* (aloe vera), lapis lazuli gem essence (aqua), Linum usititassimum* (flax seed), Melaleuca alternifolia* (NZ tea tree), cetearyl glucoside^, sorbitan olivate^, glycerine*, Borago officinalis* (borage), Theobroma cacao* (cocoa butter), Butyrospermum parkii* (shea butter), Oenothera bienis* (evening primrose), Calendula officinalis* (calendula), Macadamia integrifolia* (macadamia), coco caprate/caprylate, Ricinus communis* (castor), dehydroacetic acid^, benzyl alcohol^, Cucumis sativa (cucumber), Matricaria chamomilla (German chamomile), d-alpha tocopherol (natural vitamin E), plant derived stearic acid, cetearyl alcohol, potassium sorbate, alpha-(-)- bisabolol (Matricaria chamomilla), β-citronellol”, geraniol”, (l)-linalool”, carotol” beta-bisabolene” (“components of Pelargonium graveolens [geranium] and Dautus carota [carrot seed] essential oils), sodium phytate.
* Organic certified; ^EcoCert Approved for use in organic and natural certified skin care. Certified organic ingredients: 85%.
Our labels and square boxes (made from recycled paper) are designed and printed at Positive Signs, also in Mosgiel.
So, we are proud to be part of the Buy NZ Made Brand and to display it on our products.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
This website is operated by Azurlis Limited. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By submitting an order on this website you are agreeing to the terms that appear below (as amended from time to time). The terms that will govern your purchase will be those in effect at the date of your order.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights. We will treat each order for goods as an offer by you to purchase the goods subject to these terms and conditions.
All our prices are inclusive of GST.
We accept payment by PayPal or by direct bank transfer. Full payment is required before your goods can be dispatched.
You will receive an email confirmation & invoice immediately after you have placed your order to let you know that we have received your order.
Please ensure that all your details on the invoice are correct. Any changes need to be notified to us within 24 hours of you receiving your invoice.
DESCRIPTION OF GOODS
Our goods are described in great detail to the best of our ability. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, you may return the goods at your own cost, and subject to them being undamaged, a refund will be given. Postal charges will not be refunded.
Your goods will be dispatched within 2 working days of receipt of payment, on a 1-3 day delivery time, to New Zealand based addresses.
International orders are dispatched 1 – 3 days of payment confirmation, on a 6 -10 working days ticket. However the exact time frame of arrival of purchased goods is dependent on final international destination and can be affected by issues that are not under our control.
CANCELLATION & RETURNS
You may cancel your order at anytime before the goods are dispatched and without penalty. A full refund will be made within 7 days of your request to cancel.
In the event that your goods are faulty, you may return them for a full refund.
Refunds will be made by the same method of original payment, within 7 days of goods being received back at Azurlis® Natural Skin Care. Postal charges will not be refunded.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: Invermay, 176 Puddle Alley Mosgiel Otago NZ 9092.
SHIPPING OF RETURNED ITEMS
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Invermay, 176 Puddle Alley Mosgiel Otago NZ 9092.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully. We collect this information to enable us to process your order and offer you the best possible service. Calls may be recorded for quality and training purposes.
All personal information that you provide will be held confidentially and will not be passed to third parties unless you give permission to do so or it is necessary to do so in order to provide you with the services you have booked. Where payment is processed via credit card, credit card numbers are not retained on our database.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
Your name, address, telephone number, email address
We may use this information to inform you about our product offers.
COMPLAINTS & ENQUIRIES
We hope you enjoy our products and using our website. If you have any comments, feedback or enquiries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0800-298-7547 (New Zealand Only).
It is our intention that all information on this website is as accurate and up to date as possible. However, we cannot guarantee this. Errors on our website are rare, but mistakes can happen. In the unlikely event of an error in price being made on our website, we will contact you and give you the opportunity to amend or cancel your order. If your credit card has already been charged and we subsequently cancel your order, we will immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the value of the incorrect price (including delivery charges). Price and availability information are subject to change without notice.
Azulis® Natural Skin Care reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without notice.