Azurlis® - Natural Skin Care made in New Zealand
Developed and crafted in Mosgiel, nestled in the unspoilt Southern reaches of New Zealand.
- Azurlis® Natural Skin Care reflects a natural balance between Science & Soul
- Azurlis® is Ethical Skin Care, because we believe in beauty without cruelty
- Azurlis® is inspired by Nature to nourish the skin and nurture the soul
- Azurlis® Natural Skin Care offers a unique holistic approach to beauty and health
- Feel the unique benefits of lapis lazuli gem essence and Reiki with our ingredients
- Our ingredients: 100% natural botanical oils, extracts and essential oils
- Our products: anti-ageing moisturisers, serum, gel and cleansing products
- Our Anti-Ageing Range is NZ Vegetarian Society Approved
- Only approved EcoCert, BioGro NZ, Natrue preservatives and emulsifiers are used
- No parabens, No petrochemical derivatives, No phenoxyethanol, No formaldehydes, No SLS, No synthetics, No colours
- No animal products or bi-products
- Not tested on animals
Here are some of our most popular Azurlis® Natural Skin Care products:Click here to view our full skin care range.
Jojoba & Aloe Facial Cleanser
Soothing and refreshing oil cleanser with a citrus and …
A deeply hydrating body oil for angel's skin. Light …
Beautiful Skin Serum
The Beautiful Skin Serum was created to encourage youthful …
Balancing Eye Cream 30ml
The Balancing Eye Cream was created to protect and …
Intensive Moisturising Day Cream
Read more A light and luxurious moisturising day cream that …
Witch Hazel Gel
This gel is soothing and astringent. Ideal to control …
Crystal Mist Floral Toner
A really unique product that can be used on …
Free Shipping New Zealand wide for purchases over $40
Nurturing your skin, naturally.
Azurlis® - Balancing Science & Soul skin care products have been formulated with especially selected natural botanical oils,waxes and water distillates known for their soothing, softening, penetrating, moisturising, regenerating, protecting and anti-oxidant properties.
Azurlis® philosophy reflects a holistic approach to skin, body and soul care, fusing the knowledge gained from scientific research and ancient principles that stood the test of time.
Where science meets soul.
Azurlis® founder Dr Fernanda da Silva Tatley is a Dunedin based molecular medical microbiologist. Raised in Portugal she studied at the University of Cape Town completing a PhD in molecular medical microbiology.
She then moved to New Zealand in 1999 as a scientist for the University of Otago. At the same time Fernanda began developing her own holistic skin care range. She has a Masters of Entrepreneurship. She is also a Reiki Master and Reconnective Healing Practitioner.
Fernanda’s approach to skincare reflects a balance between science and soul. Her holistic approach to skin, body and soul care is an extension of how she sees the world around her.
New Azurlis® Natural Skin Care Recyclable Packaging
We are really proud of our "just arrived" beautiful tube and square boxes made from recycled cardboard. This has been planned for a long time, as it fully reflects our philosophy of supporting sustainable environmental practices. read moreNews Archive »